Thursday, June 2, 2011

Positive Wall Affirmations


Here's some new work from a series of pantings involving words, cultural symbols, vivid color and patterns created by EAOC Team Member Robert Trujillo.


I really like the direction of these wall pieces.  It's very important what we surround ourselves with.   Hanging beautiful art work in our home or even at work with a positive message I feel a necessary luxury!


Be sure to check out Robert's  etsy shop and blog for more updates and images of his new work.  


Have a Great Day Everyone!

EAOC Team Captain 

2 comments:

Lisa Abdul-Quddus said...

Nice work Robert. The colors look great. Energy is just what I need lol.

Robert Trujillo/Tres said...

Thanks Lisa! I feel you, me too!! Working on manifesting that positivity!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails