Sunday, June 12, 2011

Blog Love: Gloria's Jewelry Box

Whether it's vintage finds, beautiful hair accessories, or spotlights on the work of other artists, you can find it all on Delilah Pearl's blog, Gloria's Jewelry Box.


What does Delilah have to say about herself?
"I began beading when I was a little girl. I would love to spend time with my grandmother rummaging through her jewelry box. A little more about me... I love pink and green. I love bold colors. I love interesting and eye catching jewelry. I love unexpected color combinations. I love vintage jewelry. I love the beadwork of the Masai and the beautiful bangles from India. I love to have fun with my jewelry and I hope that you will enjoy it too!"
Here's some of what you can expect to find on Delilah's blog:

Weekly Artist Spotlight Series

Five Dollar Vintage Finds


And of course her own Hair Jewelry!


...and I'm sure you'll love her DIY Wedding Series.

Be sure to check out the Gloria's Jewelry Box Etsy page as well.


If you're interested in having your blog featured, list your blog 
url on our Etsy team discussion here.
 
XOXO,

4 comments:

Lisa Abdul-Quddus said...

Delilah has really pretty jewelry in her shop.

Brilliant Cut Diamonds said...

Thank you for another great article. Where else could anyone get that kind of information in such a perfect way of writing.

Anonymous said...

i realy liked you art but love to see more pictures in your blog

if you want to send gift to pakistan go to this link:-

send gift to pakistan from uk

Unknown said...

Foodstuff storage units, desi foodstuff, goodies, fresh fruits, sugars, mithai are generally amazing products to mail in Pakistan. Birthday cakes are just the thing for a new enjoy one particular in Pakistan.
Eid gifts to pakistan

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails