Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Blog Love: Cacao Bean


Meet Angi, a daughter, a mother, and the creator of NjoiCreationS, and the author behind the blog, "Cacao Bean". 

What does Angi have to say about herself?
I wore my hair relaxed for years and it's going on 3 years now that i have embraced my FREEDOM. After purchasing TONS of commercial products from the BBS I came to realize that they just didn't meet my hair needs now that i was natural. I also have a daughter with a head full of beautiful hair and many of those "kiddie" products would irritate her sensitive skin and did NOTHING for her hair. This is when i started doing research, reading, testing and after a lot of trial and error. I created my own line of products in my kitchen which i use on both of our hair. And what use to be a hobby is now my passion...My products are formulated for wavy, kinky, pressed, dry, relaxed, texturized, overprocessed afro textured hair.With regular use you will see an improvement in the overall condition of your hair making it more manageable :)  

So what can you expect to find on Angi's Cacao Bean blog?

Wonderful testimonials...





about her hair care products


and a whole lot of hair care tips!

Check out more on the Cacao Bean blog or Njoi CreationS Etsy shop.

If you're interested in having your blog featured, list your blog 
url on our Etsy team discussion here.
 
XOXO,

2 comments:

Angie said...

Hey Lizzy
awwwww, thank u SO much for the Blog LUV!! i feel so special,
lol! :)

Angie~

Libby said...

You have a great blog!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails