Thursday, June 30, 2011

Blog Love: Favorite Thing's Etc.

Favorite Things, Etc.
Favoritethingsetc is a blog about all of my favorite products in the worlds of beauty, health, and more!

If you enjoy beautiful jewelry, product reviews, or even learning more about natural hair meetup opportunities, then Favorite Things, Etc. is the blog to follow.

What does Jasmin have to say about herself?
I am an independent freelance jewelry designer. I am avid buyer of bath, body, and beauty products. I also love gourmet, artisanal, and specialty foods and drink. I am also into health and nutrition, so I try to eat healthy food (most of the time). I am not completely green, eco, vegan, or a raw foodist, but I do incorporate some of these ideas into my life.
What can you expect to find on Jasmin's Favorite Things, Etc. blog?

Lots and lots of beautiful creations....

 
 
 

To learn more about Jasmin's beautiful jewelry, visit her blog and her Etsy shop!

If you're interested in having your blog featured, list your blog 
url on our Etsy team discussion here.
 
XOXO,

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I am a fan of her jewelry! Beautiful photos!

Muthoni Wanyoike said...

Great rread

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails