Thursday, June 16, 2011

Blog Love: Yellow Rose


Why the yellow rose?  Because Sharon of the "Yellow Rose" blog believes that yellow roses convey feelings of warmth and joy, friendship and sincerity.  She welcomes you to visit her blog.  And let me tell you, it is indeed a warm welcome.  From headpieces, to hats, to floral accessories, this blog will definitely draw you into the wonderful world of millinery.

What does Sharon say about herself?
"I'm an American girl living in Germany. I love being creative! I love fashion, art, movies, theater, music, things that are vintage, things that are unique, things that are chic, things that are pink and of course, hats!"
And what might you find on Sharon's blog?
Glorious Hats!!!

 And other handmade accessories!


Be sure to check out Sharon's blog - Yellow Rose.  You know you want to!  Also, check out her Etsy shop as well.

If you're interested in having your blog featured, list your blog 
url on our Etsy team discussion here.
 
XOXO,

3 comments:

Cassandra Bromfield's Blogs said...

Love these pieces!

shevon said...

me too! so pretty.

Yellow Rose said...

Wow, I just stumbled across this post today! I am sooo honored. Thank you so much for the blog love Libby!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails