Sunday, June 26, 2011

Blog Love: Mademoiselle Cafe au Lait's Babbling


It feels I'm coming full circle here.  I discovered Mlle. Cafe au Lait via Youtube.  She does amazing product reviews.  Little did I know that our paths would cross again through our very own EAOC Team.  Fashion.  Hair product reviews.  Did I mention, fashion?  You'll find it all and more on Mlle. Cafe au Lait's Babbling blog.

What does Mademoiselle Cafe au Lait say about herself?
I love HAIR. I love Make-up. I love Fashion. I love glamour, glitter, sparkles and all things girly. I love watching all of the aforementioned subjects. And this "BLOG" is now gonna allow me to TALK about the aforementioned subjects as well!! Basically this is my "Babbling Blog-a-licious Brouhaha...."
Here's a snippet of what you can expect to find on Mlle. Cafe au Lait's blog:

Fashion.

Tutorials and Reviews.





Check out the Mlle Cafe au Lait's Babbling blog and her Etsy shop for more visions of creative greatness.

If you're interested in having your blog featured, list your blog 
url on our Etsy team discussion here.
 
XOXO,

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails