Monday, November 14, 2011

Blog Love: Musings of a Jewel in the Rough


Meet Lauren of Musings of a Jewel in the Rough.

What does Lauren have to say about herself?
I'm a 24 year old college senior who loves to bead and belly dance. I'm in love with all things victorian and victorian inspired (needless to say, I love steampunk clothing). I also enjoy buying handmade items from etsy to support artisan work.

If you have anything you'd like to trade, feel free to ask- especiall if its well-made clothing. I'm always looking to expand my costume closet :)


I do cater to plus sized women so if you ever need anything extended a few inches for comfort no charge, please, please, do not hesitate to ask. I will be happy to do that for you!


..++**+..++**++..You Can Change A Child's World..++**+..++**++..


A percentage every sale I make is donated to WorldVision.org, an organization helping needy children around the globe get food, clean water, warm beds, schooling, and more.
What can you expect to find on Lauren's blog?

 

 
 
 

To learn more about Lauren and DiademJewels, please visit her blog or her Etsy shop!

If you're interested in having your blog featured, list your blog 
url on our Etsy team discussion here.


XOXO,

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails