Monday, March 16, 2009

Spotlight On...




Tell us a little bit about who you are and your life up to this point in time.
I am from Atlanta, a wife and mother, I have two wonderful boys ages 18 and 5 I currently live in Bronx NY.

Besides your fantasy creative life, what else are you doing currently?
I am big on watching government issues and world affairs.

What do you offer in your Etsy Shop?
Bath & Body Products

Where do you create?
Here at home, I come up with idea from the internet & research on what I think my customer would like.

Where do you get your inspiration from?
Looking at different products and see how I can make it better or how can I flip to offer something unique.

How did you learn how to do your craft?
Reading material on online and watching youtube video

What has been the most important lesson you've learned since you started selling your own creations?
That you must be on point everyday it is an ongoing daily work to make your product successful if you really want to make your business sell and improve. Having a open line of communication for your customer is key

Is there any advice you can give others who are just starting out?
To take things slow and research the business you are in and do a lot of networking.

Do you have any favorite Etsy artists you'd like to promote here?
Not currently

1 comment:

Lisa Abdul-Quddus said...

Lovely shop. Thank you for doing this interview!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails