Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Building a Creative Empire


Building a Creative Empire from tara gentile on Vimeo.

I thought this would be a good video to share not only with EAOC members, but those of you who follow our blog that may have been thinking about taking your creative business or hobby to another level.  This video has me thinking about my own structure and vision for my creative career.   I think it so important to be specific when identifying what your goals are and it's ok if things change!  Watch the video and share your answer to this question.  What Creative Empire Are You Building? 

-Shevon
Team Captain

3 comments:

Robert Trujillo/Tres said...

I totally appreciate this kind of step forward in vision/thinking.Thanks for posting.I often look for advice like this that highlights POC in biz and so far "Pursuit of Passion"(although more advertising focused) is one of them, looking for more. http://www.passion4advertising.com/

Libby said...

Great video. Gives me something to chew on for a moment. Keep 'em coming, Shevon! :-)

julia @ simpletruths said...

Thanks for sharing this!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails