Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Blog Love: Brown Butter Beauty



What does Christine Gant of Brown Butter Beauty have to say about herself and her products?
I have made my own products for over 11 years and now I would like to share it with everyone. I wanted to offer a product to the public that would be unmatched in richness, potency, and nourishment so I decided to take the time to create my own herbal and floral infused oils to add to my products. Infused oils are so special because not only does the process extract all of nourishing healing properties of the herbs but it also extracts the color and the scent as well. When the infusion process is over you're left with beautiful colored flagrant oil that is potent and rich. Full of the essence of the herbs or flowers.

I truly enjoy exploring anything artistic. I’ve combined my love of photography, art, and beauty care to create Brown Butter Beauty ™.
And what can you expect to find on the Brown Butter Beauty Blog?

FASHION

HEALTH & WELLNESS

RECIPES
Pineapple Facial Toner Recipe
Banana Yogurt Moisturizer

...and of course, the BROWN BUTTER BEAUTY ™ PRODUCTS.

To learn more about how Christine cultivates natural beauty, visit her blog and her Etsy shop!

If you're interested in having your blog featured, list your blog 
url on our Etsy team discussion here.
 
XOXO,

2 comments:

Brown Butter said...

Thank you so much for featuring me!!

Libby said...

You have a great blog & store!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails