Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Take a closer look: EAOC Shops Sneak Pick!

"Quelly Rue Designs offers a spectacular range of handmade tote bags, hair accessories, African jewelry, contemporary jewelry, crocheted hats and scarves, brooches, tech accessories...AND MORE, crafted from the finest fabrics, fibers, and materials from around the world. Crafting is fun and I love nothing better than to spend the day surrounded by scraps of fabric, all tangled up in yarn. I support sustainability and try to reuse and recycle when possible." (Those bangles are delightful!)
Visit QuellyRueDesigns  


 Art By Cleatress is one of our newest EAOC members from Baltimore, Maryland .
"I am an artist and I love what I do. I enjoy experimenting with acrylic paints and fabrics. I specialize in portraits from photographs so feel free to request custom items. I also do movable murals that will be coming to my site very soon." (You have to go see more of her jewelry.)
Visit ArtByCleatress 

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails