Thursday, September 16, 2010

EAOC picks of the Week!



  1. MCT43- Steel Pan Cufflinks
  2. Dimensional Vision- Darling Little Reconstructed Vest
  3. Badan Body- Pure Jasmin Perfume Oil
  4. Five to Nine Design- Dreamcatcher Necklace 
  5. Storm One- Barack Obama Original Mixed Media Painting
  6. Waterbury Jewels- Pearls of Nature Necklace
  7. Dabanga- Tri Metal Pendant
  8. Yarn Coture- Cable Neckwarmer
  9. Beyond Jewellery-White and Black Natural Hair Accessory
  10. Kaati  Rocketts- Crocheted Coasters Set of Four 
  11. 35 Of May- Custom Order Name Necklace 
  12. Boutique DeBandeaux- Headband Turquoise 

7 comments:

Sabbio said...

I sure love them all, splendid collection! :D

M.Todd said...

Thank you so much for featuring me in this terrific collection! Very humbled by it and my fellow team members have amazing products and shops!

brooklynsoul said...

I love the turquoise headband...but I might be a little biased since I own one! Great collection.

Beverly said...

Loving the neck warmer!!!

The Spiritual Fashionista said...

Nice!

Waterbury Jewels said...

Thanks! for including me.

Kelly Miller said...

Great items!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails