Happy New Year EAOC! As you know, the team forums have been buzzing with talk of disbanding. Do you really want to know why? You probably already do, but I'll say it anyway: Lack of member participation. It really does take a village. A handful of members cannot do it alone. We need everyone's input and enthusiasm to make EAOC-Etsy Artists of Color successful!
Are you willing to help? Here's what you can do:
- Keep your shop fresh, updated, and complete. That means stating your location, tagging your items with "eaoc" so that we can find you. Complete your payment, shipping, and return policies. Treat your Etsy shop as if it were a real storefront.
- Make team treasuries. Treasuries do work. They give our team recognition and legitimacy, and it shows that we are a solid front.
- Check in monthly on the team thread in the Etsy forums.
- Share your successes with the team so that we can broadcast it here on the team blog! Your success is our success!
- Post on our Facebook fan page. Let the world know who you are!