Monday, December 22, 2008

The Winner of the DNatural Set Is...

The winner is CeeCee of NJ. CeeCee a previous customer replied, "YAY! Oh I am so thrilled. I love the Fly Girl twist so much!"


I appreciate everyone for entering and leaving wonderful comments as well. I believe in sharing the word and world of natural hair and I am so glad that everyone was so open and willing to tell their experiences. I was unable to pick a winner from the heartfelt responses, and after getting suggestions from friends and family, they all said to draw names from a hat.

Thank you all so much and please bookmark this site because there will be more features, give-aways, promos, and all sorts of good happenings in the new year.


Last but not least, I offer a special thank you to Lisa of Blossoming Tree Body Care for posting the contest!!!

Happy Holidays!
Carmen a Very Proud Member of the EAOC Street Team

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails