Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Wow! Take A Look September Contests

I have found out about a couple of contests and sales events that will be going on this month, I hope everyone gets a chance to participate in the fun.
First the Ivory Magnolia has a coupon special in her shop. And she has decided to carry out this special until the end of the month. Mmmmm I have ordered her "White Tea and Ginger"
satin body cream and it is so luxurious. What a great time to try her products.
Weekly Coupon: $5 off $15! Save $5 off any order of $15 or more. (discount will be refunded after Paypal checkout). Offer does not apply to shipping.

Sedruola Maruska is stepping up her I'm pushing $40K! event on her blog. Please go to her blog to find out more. Happy birthday Sedruola .

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Mmmm... White Tea and Ginger - sounds delicious. oh wait, I can't eat it?

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails